Details for Professional Project Planning
The continuation of the Introduction begins where the first course stopped: building on the simple project plan, you'll learn how to set up some advanced options as well as expand your project with dependencies and resources.
This course is about 60 minutes long.
You need to be logged in to start this course.
Log in now!
In this course, you will learn
- How to best proceed with planning a project
- How different types of dependencies work
- How to set up a project so that you can do autoschedule on it
- How to use autoschedule effectively
This continued introductory course includes:
- about 50 minutes of video instructions
- 1 quiz at the end
You should be familiar with OWB basics as shown in "OWB Introduction" to effectively use this course.